• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Decisions Decisions Half X Decisions

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
Ok so here is my issue. To many pairs and combos to make up my mind. I have room for 8 in my case, 2 on my stand (by door) to change out in a hurry and let's say (2) in my car. So I am short one pair. Also I think the combos might be charged around ie, Tungsten into an xmetal or plasma versus carbon. I only have 2 xmetal and think the ruby looks great as well as fire so that leaves tungsten, gold iridium, bronze to go In another pair. I also think I have some to close to each other in condition suitability. I guess I should have (1) for over cast, (1) one for sunny in my car as well as one for each on my stand for a quick change and the rest in the display. So here is the run down Back row left to right: carbon/ice polarized, carbon/emerald, carbon/gray,
2nd row left to right: Black iridium/carbon, Bronze (maybe tunsten)/carbon, fire/xmetal
3rd row left to right: Ruby/xmetal, Vr 28 polarized/Carbon, Gold iridium/plasma,
4th row left to right:
Plasma/ice iridium polorized, Black iridium polarized/carbon
I also have an extra set of emeralds that I think I am going to put last plasma frame I order.
Wish I could get another xmetal frame.

py3asute.jpg

Got a hook up on the last few remaining in the Usa. I only need 3 more pair so get them before they are gone. If you want his info pm me

Ugggggg. I love the xmetal frame. I'm 300.00 past broke! I need these. My supplier was getting them to me @ 120.00 a pair shipped but has no more xmetal :(

Back