• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Deep Water Prizm Polarized (DWP) Mars Lenses BNOB, $110

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey Guys, Photos coming.

Tagging a couple guys right off the bat that might be interested @SoulFulFrog and @X-Metal Beast because they had both asked about similar jobs in the recent past.

DWP LENSES FOR MARS/CRATER. PERFECT CONDITION, Brand new with black Oakley pouch only. no box or paperwork.

Only "issue" is they are 6.25 Base Curve, not the 8.75 of most OEM Metals.

Fit has been tested, and a free retouch or mounting is available to those in the USA if they aren't a perfect fit, or if you prefer I put them together for you. Just pay extra $5 shipping. I don't have c-clips so try @Linegear Japan , @scienergy or @zwc0442 for those parts.

International Buyers will have to take as is with no returns (remember some metal's fit can vary slightly).

Asking $110 which I think it very fair (retail value $129).

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm

Username Hidden said:
You didn't get tagged so you can't buy them.

Photos
IMG_20180526_173144.jpg
IMG_20180526_173128.jpg
IMG_20180526_173110.jpg

What was the donor?

Username Hidden said:
Turbine I guess.
Turbine is 7.25. I'm thinking it's a Holbrook or something close which is what I used and it was awesome!

Username Hidden said:
Hey Guys, Photos coming.

Tagging a couple guys right off the bat that might be interested @SoulFulFrog and @X-Metal Beast because they had both asked about similar jobs in the recent past.

DWP LENSES FOR MARS/CRATER. PERFECT CONDITION, Brand new with black Oakley pouch only. no box or paperwork.

Only "issue" is they are 6.25 Base Curve, not the 8.75 of most OEM Metals.

Fit has been tested, and a free retouch or mounting is available to those in the USA if they aren't a perfect fit, or if you prefer I put them together for you. Just pay extra $5 shipping. I don't have c-clips so try @Linegear Japan , @scienergy or @zwc0442 for those parts.

International Buyers will have to take as is with no returns (remember some metal's fit can vary slightly).

Asking $110 which I think it very fair (retail value $129).
If they were anything else I'd be all over them.. I just cant love the deep water as much in mars. I tend to like the more subdued. Not sure why for that frame. If they are bi or chrome damn I'd have the cash for you now. What I'd really like is a set of oldschool gold iridium in my xm crater. Got a beater crater on route but those will be iced out.. thanks for the tag. Please remember me for other colors.

These were actually Crossrange!

Status
Not open for further replies.