• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Definitive sunglasses sizing information? Oakley website poor

QuinsRulesOK

Oakley Beginner
Why is it the Oakley website, which now has a dimension section on their sunglasses, doesn't actually give the dimensions of them! Example being the Canteen here at the bottom, dimensions section, has dimensions for 1/2/4/5, but not for 3 (frame width). Others like this for the Holbrook only has one dimension listed, the Bridge Height! Surely this can't be difficult for them to post for each frame.

Is there a website which does have accurate dimensions of Oakley sunglasses? There are some on the Oakley sale at the moment I'd be interested in, but with no opportunity to get to a store to try them out, knowing dimensions would really help. I have a melon head so I really need to know before I buy.

Why is it the Oakley website, which now has a dimension section on their sunglasses, doesn't actually give the dimensions of them! Example being the Canteen here at the bottom, dimensions section, has dimensions for 1/2/4/5, but not for 3 (frame width). Others like this for the Holbrook only has one dimension listed, the Bridge Height! Surely this can't be difficult for them to post for each frame.

Is there a website which does have accurate dimensions of Oakley sunglasses? There are some on the Oakley sale at the moment I'd be interested in, but with no opportunity to get to a store to try them out, knowing dimensions would really help. I have a melon head so I really need to know before I buy.
Its simple. Luxottica sucks. They don't care about the customer.

Sport Rx has nice dimensions and videos showing sizing and basic info for a lot of popular frames.
I do watch lots of the SportRX videos when deciding on next purchases, especially with Rob presenting as he also has a melon head like me!

And yes, Lux do seem to not really care much. Sent back a pair of Frogskins Mix, defective on delivery, registered delivery last Thursday, and yet to hear when they will send the replacement!

Back