• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Delivery issues, share the pain!

nffclsr

Oakley Beginner
I've noticed a fair few threads regarding issues with couriers or delivery, so I thought I'd post a pic of my recent delivery to show you aren't alone and provide a laugh to those who are feeling down.

I ordered some Square Wires from Amazon, opened the package to find some random RayBans inside the nicely padded shipping box.

On their next attempt at least they sent the correct item, but they decided to just shove the Oakley box into a thin envelope mailer and ship it that way.

As you can imagine this is what I received:

IMG_20211229_195013.jpg

I had a guy send me a pair of Oakley Carbon Lite, the one with the nice brushed Aluminum frame, wrapped in newspaper in a ripped up Nike Sock bag in a padded envelope!, It was smashed almost flat, it was tragic'.
On a side note, This doesn't help, something you're probably not hearing about on the news, train robbers, California (LA County) and Illinois (Chitcago) are the two I saw video of, It's out of hand.

train robbers.jpg

I feel your pain....

perhaps leaving not so nice feedback to warn others about it?

This is my crystal black Samuel Ross wind jacket 2.0.

It was delivered directly from Oakley this way. What's kind of hard to see but the shipping box is smaller, height wise, than the Eyewear box. They just smashed it down and stuffed it in. Then during shipping, the box was squashed even flatter. Amazingly there was no damage to the Eyewear, just the box.

20200409_172659.jpg

I normally do to. This was kind of an anomaly. I still got my 25% coupon after it though...lol
It’s all about the coupon 😆 To their credit, most of the frames are pretty resilient. I received a pair of o matter from Italy that had been sat on by multiple elephants in transport. Box obliterated but frame was fine.

Back