• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Denver Craigslist Deal Of The Day

Just hoping someone here on the forum would be in the area soon enough to take advantage of the deal
Recently bought one of the Black pedestal stands with the clear cube top, so I've spend my allowance for the month :)

Bill

Well if Denver wasn't a 25 hr drive away I'd be all over this in a heart beat! Must find a deal even remotely close to that near me in Maryland lol

And if I were you I would pick those up for sure, the wife wrath is worth it!

Just emailed the guy. Hopefully it works out in my favor since I am in UTAH. We will see. It's < 600 miles. Thanks for the deal!

I had my trailer ready to go. I have family there that was going to pick them up from the seller. Oh well. Until the next time.

I actually found this deal on CL before this thread went up. Emailed her. She finally got back to me yesterday at 2:00pm. I called her She said she had someone coming to look at them at 4:00.
I told her I would give her $300 for both and I could pay now. She would only take cash and that she would call me if the guy didnt pick them up.
Neither had lights, shelves were missing on singlewide and both came with a large metal oakley sign for the top (not pictured)
It was a hell of a score and we were ready to road trip monday night.
Sounds like she took over a store in the Outdoor mall there and these were left behind.

Back