• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Desert Tan/Bronze Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ SI-Exclusive Like New

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD

Like New condition (9.8 or better on lenses & frame; only reason I'm not listing these as new is I did not buy them new directly) SI-Exclusive Flak Jacket in Desert Tan with Bronze Polarized lenses. Comes with standard bag, extra nose pieces, and soft vault. Earsocks are rootbeer, the frame is a matte finish and it looks awesome together.

$106 $95 shipped CONUS via Priority with tracking; F&F. Will include brown camo SGH-exclusive microfiber bag for additional $8; that bag would go perfectly with these. Apparently I'm out of standard bags, so I will include the awesome brown camo SGH-exclusive bag for free; it is so perfect with these glasses it deserves to go with them anyways.

IMG_20140325_223429935_zpsjwp5ovv9.jpg

IMG_20140325_223849985_zpsomnmjmnz.jpg
IMG_20140325_223441902_zpsmmhihx7f.jpg

IMG_20140325_223501625_zpsigcyc4ky.jpg

IMG_20140325_223938407_zpsaga8cigl.jpg

IMG_20140325_223918342_zpsmonqnjvk.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pics added. As mentioned above, apparently I'm out of standard bags so I'm including the perfectly matched brown camo bag at no cost. The pictures really don't do these glasses justice; the desert frame color is so rich, and works perfectly with the rootbeer earsocks. Looking at them again for these pics, there's no doubt these are absolutely brand new. This color was sold out for quite a while on the SI site so could be hard to come by soon.

Looking to make another purchase but need these funds. Dropped to $95 shipped with brown camo bag for a quick sale.

Payment sent

Last edited:
Thank you for buying these "the piper". You just saved my some $$. Amazing looking Flak Jackets :cool-33:

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.