• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Desert Tan Cerakote R1

Lovely r1 mate. Tell me does that pb in the background have tanzanite lens from linegear?

no +red iridium custom cut
But I have a pair of linegear red mirror lenses as a replacement when these are done, the color between the 2 is indistinguishable. If you want +red you can't miss with the linegear red mirror.
I have a pair of tanzanite lenses in an eye jacket 1, they really lean into the blue/purple almost more than the red, it's not as good as the red mirror imo

no +red iridium custom cut
But I have a pair of linegear red mirror lenses as a replacement when these are done, the color between the 2 is indistinguishable. If you want +red you can't miss with the linegear red mirror.
I have a pair of tanzanite lenses in an eye jacket 1, they really lean into the blue/purple almost more than the red, it's not as good as the red mirror imo
Excellent. I shall look into both. I love ruby lenses but was thinking something a bit different for my daily wearer pb2. What is the difference looking through both pairs? I am going to try aftermarket as I'm pretty sure going in and out of pressurized labs ruined my oem ones. Thanks for your advice mate

both have a grey base, looks grey looking through, not like the blue of a ruby lens..
Linegears now are prism corrected, a lot of techy treatments and things.. they are basically as good as oem imo