• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Desperate for help - Juliet Nosebridge Tool

RAGEatGAME

Oakley Beginner
Texas
Hello all. I'm a newbie here, and I was brought here because I have a couple of pairs of Oakley Juliet metal sunglasses.

One pair has the horrible Nosebridge problem where I need to replace the socket pads, and I have those... But I don't have a tool to use for the removal of the rivets.

I found the old thread (X-Metal Nosebridge Rivet Removal Tool | Oakley Forum) and I messaged the OP (ajirbl) about trying to purchase one so much later, but I haven't received a response in over a week.

Can anyone else help me or director how to remove them with an alternative tool? Any help would be appreciated and thank you for your time all!

- Justin
RAGEatGAME

Last edited:
Sorry, I know what I'm doing. That's not the problem, I just want the tool or an alternative that works. Paying $60 (to someone) for something I am confident in doing (replacing the pads) isn't an option for me. Thank you for the quick replies though, just not what I am looking for.

- Justin

RAGEatGAME

Sorry, I know what I'm doing. That's not the problem, I just want the tool or an alternative that works. Paying $60 (to someone) for something I am confident in doing (replacing the pads) isn't an option for me. Thank you for the quick replies though, just not what I am looking for.

- Justin

RAGEatGAME

bro, so do you have the rubber pads for the nose bridge as well?... thats cool...

Make sure you do some reading about ensuring correct alignment of the pin before pushing with whatever extractor you use. Bad things can happen if the alignment isn't perfect, lol. Good luck! Also :welcome: to the forum!

Back