• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Desperation

I think I remember xmetalmaniac having an origional set of the ones I am looking for. Can't afford them though.

You know you are just tired of seeing my posts about these darn Mars Emerald. Lol

Awww, that's mean, take it back... :D

Seriously though, just trying to help. The people you've been using are good and I support them, but they're also relatively new here. The ones I've listed have been providing this service for forum members for a long time and many of us have examples of their work.

Sorry @kronin323, I take it back. I'm just small time here myself and have made good relationships with those guys. I haven't been formerly introduced to the heavy hitters so, I try to stay within my bounderies and also have recieved excellent lenses and products from the forementioned members. And yes, I know you are not downing any of us. I mean that sincerely.

I was too lol. I saw a box and spare lenses go on eBay last week. Would have made that one whole. It was the good box too. (TWHS) The IH box. Not the black O box.

Latest Posts

Back