• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Desperation

@SecretNinja I can do a mars cut for you no problem! I even have one pair of "C-Clips" left to remount the lenses if you need them. However the hard part is finding the donors for it. I'd recommend chasing down a pair of Big Taco lenses in emerald! If you can track down the big taco lenses in emerald, you can send them to me with your frame and I'll cut them within 24 hours and ship back to you within 48 hours bro!!! Hit me up later, go poke around the forum see if @Oakster or the likes has one?!

It took a minute because my regular cutter has been busy. But, he got back to me tonight and is on the project. Thanks a lot man but, the emeralds are getting hard to find. That's why I am stocking up. They are my favorite lense color too. If anything ever comes up in the future, I will keep you in mind.

oh ya @SecretNinja You could also use Emerald Iridium Holbrook lenses as a donor. I believe Mars is 40mm in height. Holbrook is actually 43mm in height. So that should be enough meat to do the cut. However, Oakley is currently not selling lens kits in this color (at least not to my optical account). It's also a little bit flatter base curve but it'll work fine in the round x-metal...

oh ya @SecretNinja You could also use Emerald Iridium Holbrook lenses as a donor. I believe Mars is 40mm in height. Holbrook is actually 43mm in height. So that should be enough meat to do the cut. However, Oakley is currently not selling lens kits in this color (at least not to my optical account). It's also a little bit flatter base curve but it'll work fine in the round x-metal...
Holbrook? Ain't the same as frogs at base 6??

Back