• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Desperation

SecretNinja

I am Jim Janard's Cousin's Brother In Law
Krypton
I've searched High, I've searched low. Resorting to aftermarkets for the time being. Can anyone help, without me wasting money on every aftermarket out there? I just need a little fix, for the lack of better terms. Lol Can anyone tell me the best company that makes the closest match to an Emerald Iridium that also makes them to fit a Mars? Seek Lenses has made a really good match but, unfortunately did not decide to fit one for the Mars. Any help would be cool. An offer to cut a set for me would be better.

Have you tried xmetalmanic, InfiniteHero, or salj838?

xmetalmanic cuts mars; I don't know if he sources donors but if he doesn't, he probably can tell you which ones to go find.

InfiniteHero cuts mars and sources donors.

I believe salj838 will source donors but I don't know if she's cut mars.

Regardless, I suggest you contact them, if for no other reason than to clear up any inaccuracies in what I've said here.

Have you tried xmetalmanic, InfiniteHero, or salj838?

xmetalmanic cuts mars; I don't know if he sources donors but if he doesn't, he probably can tell you which ones to go find.

InfiniteHero cuts mars and sources donors.

I believe salj838 will source donors but I don't know if she's cut mars.

Regardless, I suggest you contact them, if for no other reason than to clear up any inaccuracies in what I've said here.
You know you are just tired of seeing my posts about these darn Mars Emerald. Lol

Latest Posts

Back