• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Details on Crosshair replacement lenses

Nosferatu Zodd

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

New so forgive me if I don't do something correct...

I have a few pairs of Oakley Crosshairs. Some are 1.0, one is the 2012, and one is a 2.0.

At least I assume they are 1.0, sure seem to be.

I got in a lot a "Crosshair Repl Lens Kit Ruby" which has the number of 13.-975.

These don't seem to fit any of my glasses. Can anyone tell what they should fit?

The Crosshair name is so frustrating at this point.

Appreciate...

Also worth nothing that, according to the Oakley rep I spoke with, if you have the 2012 Crosshair Ti, lenses made for the non-titanium frames will not fit. Haven't tested it myself, but so I was told.

Also worth nothing that, according to the Oakley rep I spoke with, if you have the 2012 Crosshair Ti, lenses made for the non-titanium frames will not fit. Haven't tested it myself, but so I was told.
You gotta remember. A rep doesn't exactly know everything. Speaking to a rep depending on who they are can get you different answers on the same exact subject

You gotta remember. A rep doesn't exactly know everything. Speaking to a rep depending on who they are can get you different answers on the same exact subject

True, and I'd like to test it out at some point, in fact. Unless of course, the forum knows it to be true/false?

Back