• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Deuce Coupe Holbrook

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey O Fam! Wondering if anyone of you are willing to part with a decent deuce coupe Holbrook. OO9102-25

doesn’t need box but if so cool.

thanks for looking and PM me if ya got something!

Some people reacted to this post.
There’s one on eBay for 99 I think it was.

I appreciate the post. I saw it. I wasn’t sure if anyone here had one before I go through eBay.

Still looking

Dude they’re everywhere! You only wanna pay 30 bucks tho lol

Everywhere??! Where!!! And I was thinking like $40 and some chicken nuggets lol j/k

You’re like a bloodhound with Holbrooks, you find one on Posh and they’ll be $25. Lol. I had two pair at one time.

Hahahaha thanks I think? Things have slowed down as far as my Holbrook grabbing these days. When a cool pair shows up online anywhere people tend to snap them up or ask retarded amounts of money. I’m not trying to be cheap but I also don’t wanna over pay. I do have some sweet pairs though haha

I have a pair that’s a complete that has the box and a really cool comic strip folding paper in it. If I have a sec I’ll unfold it and snap a pic of it. They were stupid expensive at the time and were impossible to find. Since then Ive seen a few here and there but I doubt they came with all that cool stuff.

Damn! It’s definitely one pair I’d like to own

Status
Not open for further replies.