• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deuce Coupe Series

qBan said:
i had an answer for this a few weeks ago, but this topic slipped off my mind. i sent an email to oakley and the answer they gave me was that they had not set a specific number yet. (this was maybe like a month or maybe more ago)

I don't think oakley has ever released production numbers...or at least exact numbers.

qBan said:
ohh, well i didnt knw. i just sent them an email asking that and that was the answer. i didnt even knw they didnt say how many they made

I didn't know they kept it a secret either but it's been discussed here often that "Oakley will never tell us the production numbers...blah blah blah.." Haha

The Frogskins are already being sold well under their RRP, I'm surprised to hear these are selling fast.

I went to look at the fuel cells yesterday and they were pretty cool. The color was different that what I was expecting. It's more of a sulfur color than the neon yellow it looks like online. tried them on, but they're not for me. They did look cool though.

bad fishy said:
I went to look at the fuel cells yesterday and they were pretty cool. The color was different that what I was expecting. It's more of a sulfur color than the neon yellow it looks like online. tried them on, but they're not for me. They did look cool though.

I was surprised with the color as well. My store got the comp set and I really liked the frogs! Just gotta wait to get my discount on them!! :)

Back