• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deuce Coupe Series

Any of you guys ever see American Graffiti?? Thats what comes to mind for me. Th 1932 Ford in that is nicknamed the Deuce Coupe. I imagine a yellow type color which is also the color of sulphur in nature... I guess we will see!! I can't wait though for this set

When I read sulphur I thought of a matte black/charcoal like finish but when you Google it, Suplhur is yellow: Google Images

Google Images

Need to see some pics of these asap!

I was intrigued to see if I could find out more about these so did a Google search. Nothing about this run came up but I did notice that a Japan only release of Radars came with stems described as being in 'sulphur': Oakley RADAR PATH 2011 JAPAN LIMITED EDITION | Japan Shopping at FlutterScape

I'd take a guess and say that the colour seen on these stems is the 'Sulphur' colour being used for this release, so they'll be a greenie-yellow/yellowy-green frame.

When I read sulphur I thought of a matte black/charcoal like finish but when you Google it, Suplhur is yellow:

need to see some pics of these asap!

This is my thoughts exactly... I really want it to be this yellow color. If so I will be buying every pair I can.

haha It's just a guess.. But as soon as I saw deuce coupe all I could think of was the sick yellow color of that gorgeous car... I can hope lol

I'm not so sure your going to be wrong!! If you google Oakley and sulphur any image that comes up is of clothing in their line that is a shade of yellow.

Latest Posts

Back