• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deuce Coupe Series

This is sulphur. A neon-yellow/green.

BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHJqIDTmkHaQtpCGkD3hIC.jpg

Can't wait to see these!

Seeing as it looks like the Neon Yellow's won't be re-released anytime soon, anyone have an update on the release date for these?

To me Chip is a genius. His designs are great and he is able to do everything himself if he had to.

He is also a very humble man. I close friend of mine who is in the military, spent the entire day with him on base for a project. Basf hired my friend to do a photoshoot with Foose. When it was done he requested he meet with wounded soldiers to cheer them up. He spent hours drawing for them and signing autographs.

I have been building cars since I was 15...... I have met several custom car builders, and Foose is up their with the best. Yes we are entitled to our opinion, but this guy gives back to the community and never asks for a dime in return. If you have ever been to a show and seen some of his builds, they are looked up to by some of they best in the business.

Chip Foose is one of the best custom car builders to ever live, his car called the Grand Master a 1935 Chevrolet Grand Master is said by most to be one of the finest and cleanest cars ever built by a custom hot rod guy!! That guy is WICKED!!!

Latest Posts

Back