• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deuce Coupe

doesn't need to be summer to rock oaks, come on now I'm rocking my frogs year round in wisco, although there is something about wearing frogs in warm sunny weather, anyway I'll be another to pass on the deuce coupes

looks like the frogskin hype is over . . . just US$127,50 for the model on ebay . . .

looks like the frogskin hype is over . . . just US$127,50 for the model on ebay . . .

I know right. And these are supposed to retail at $140 when they get officially released? I think it has more to do with the terrible design than anything else.

The more I see these things the more shocked I am that somebody at Oakley thought they were worth manufacturing.

Well I actually like them and I will be getting them as soon as they come out. I actually liked the acid green just never got it because i don't like the grey lens but black iridium made me change my mind.

I know right. And these are supposed to retail at $140 when they get officially released? I think it has more to do with the terrible design than anything else.

The more I see these things the more shocked I am that somebody at Oakley thought they were worth manufacturing.

Ive changed my mind on getting them..if they only went for $127.50 BEFORE the release imagine how sh*tty it'll be after thousands are made!

I'm sure that seller was a little pissed! I would have thought they would go for more than that.

I had in my gut some nut..(probably the same ones on Facebook that snatch any pair and as many pairs as they can - they piss me off)..would actually pay $350!!