• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deuce Coupe

as the saying goes, "one man's meat is another man's poison". =) i'll admit i rushed to get the acid series when they first dropped, and i promptly sold them off without wearing them even once. talk abt impulse buying! ha! so to all those keen on the deuce coupe frogs, just know that there will be no rush in getting them for sure, judging by the amount of people staying away from them. =)

These fall in the same category as the B1bs and cults, just a little bit of leg art. And some of you guys love those pairs. Probably because they are limited and these are not. Anyone recognize my avatar?

@froghog
the B1bs and cults with the grips are COOL!
the Deuce is just lame . . .
what's up with your avator?!? is that you or some karate kid :wink:

Chrisbron got it right, it shows up on every ebay frogskin search, and thats my point nerd: people love the b1b and cult despite its modest arm art on a "recycled" matte white frame. Oakley recycles the acid yellow, puts art work on the stem (imo cooler artwork than the cults) and makes 3k and you all hate on them. Not saying I love them either, but I do like them more than the cult-b1bs.

hmmm not a big frog fan!
have not seen this picture, because i´m never searching for "frogskin"

i like the combination with the grips and the cult-b1bs! :cool:

The Cults and B1-B are AWESOME! Its like Oakley History since they started with BMX and MX grips! I saw on here that they are releasing some grips in 1st quarter..is this true? Like release or special edition with another bike collab??

The grips are history, the frogs are history. The stem artwork whether it be on this pair or the deuces is just that, stem art work. I am just trying to make a point that people salivate over 2 collabs which the second one was a direct copy except for the color and neither is extraordinary and turn their nose up at the deuce's. I can't stress enough that I don't love the design either, but I don't hate it like everyone else.