• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deuce Coupes, Juan Wilson Holbrooks For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
that holbrook sounds pretty decent. better than the deuce coupe for sure. ha!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
So are the Deuce Coupe's limited edition? And if so what's the production numbers? I'm just curious because there was a pair of the Frogskins that were on eBay a few weeks ago and they sold for $120, which is less than retail. As they were the only pair seen in the wild at that time you'd have thought they'd sell for more but, as they didn't, to me it's a sign that these won't be great sellers.

No one was looking for them because no one was searching deuce coupe at that time.

I think these are going to be pretty sweet :cool:

I work at VUTT lol. So here is the pic of the Julian Wilson Holbrook I just got 3 of. One is already sold and the others are still up for grabs. Give me a shout at the shop 609-747-0070 and we can situate everything if you would like to pick up a pair. I also just put up a bunch of pics of the Deuce Coupe series in the other thread for them.

img0570of.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I work at VUTT lol. So here is the pic of the Julian Wilson Holbrook I just got 3 of. One is already sold and the others are still up for grabs. Give me a shout at the shop 609-330-4332 and we can situate everything if you would like to pick up a pair. I also just put up a bunch of pics of the Deuce Coupe series in the other thread for them.

img0570of.jpg

I was right! :laugh:

Those JW's look sick!!

I feel like they should be part of the OIH collection haha. They are pretty bad ass though. Glad you guys are enjoying the pic

is that violet iridium lens?

I dont even like the Holbrook, but the JW looks sweet!