• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nismoz32

Oakley Enthusiast
Well, I came in here in hopes that someone could point me in the right direction of acquiring a pair of Eyepatch 2 Polished Black with Violet Iridium lenses, for tonight I grieve as I've had an extremely frustrating day, and in the midst of that I placed my beloved and favorite Oakleys on the roof of my car and forgot about them. I'm pretty sure they're as devastated as I am because they're not on my face. With that being said, if anyone has a pair of Eyepatch 2 Polished Black with Violet Iridium lenses for sale, please let me know, and end my grieving. Thank you.

All you need to do is find the frame. Oakley still sells EP2 violet lenses on the website.

Edit: they are ice not violet

@QLR1

Last edited by a moderator:
You'e come to the right place. Your suffering won' be immediately ended, but your chances of it happening have vastly improved.

Welcome.
I’m sure someone has a pair around here somewhere. You have to meet certain requirements... blah blah blah. The enforcer will fill you in. BTW :welcome: Hope you stick around for a while.
This.
All you need to do is find the frame. Oakley still sells EP2 violet lenses on the website.

@QLR1
This.

And welcome!! Oakley Forum has a “culture” which doesn’t make sense initially. I tried to make it easier for you here....Cacatman's "Things I Wish I Knew" when I was a Newbie at Oakley Forum...

Be warned, coming here will only enable you to become a collector. You will find your glasses, then another pair and another. Eventually you will find a case and years later you will look back to this point as the start. Good luck.
Yup. It’s an oft repeated story....

Back