• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deviation-inmates-plaintiff Squared

Hey Rustpot, couldn't help but jumped on one of those Deviations in the vault. Price was too good to pass on. If they're not to my liking I'll get the Inmates.

I appreciate the heads up.

Hey Rustpot, couldn't help but jumped on one of those Deviations in the vault. Price was too good to pass on. If they're not to my liking I'll get the Inmates.

I appreciate the heads up.

The Dark Chrome? I would have jumped on that if I didnt already have 3 deviations. Hope they fit you good bro. If not the Inmates are a sexy pair. They are my go to dress up pair for sure.

The Dark Chrome? I would have jumped on that if I didnt already have 3 deviations. Hope they fit you good bro. If not the Inmates are a sexy pair. They are my go to dress up pair for sure.

I hope it was the black, VR28 black pair. If I wasn't on the fence about how Deviation fit me that's what I'd go with.

Ha! I think I'm getting the BUG. Really wanted a Light w/Black Pol Irid so may have to get those in the Inmates if they fit and are avail (?).

Ha! I think I'm getting the BUG. Really wanted a Light w/Black Pol Irid so may have to get those in the Inmates if they fit and are avail (?).

Looks to be discontinued on the Oakley site which is a shame. Very underrated Wire frame IMO. I got lucky and got mine off of Craigslist like new for 100 bucks. Ill keep an eye out for another.

I got my Inmate on ebay for $90 or so. One small spot on a lens near the frame, and trashed rubber. New rubber from Oakley and they ride in my glovebox all the time now.

Back