• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Devils Brigade

tmart1616

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know how much the Oakley Sideways Devil's Brigade pair of sunglasses go for or how rare they are? Thanks for any help

There were two versions. The first release was the Devil's Brigade with Grey Polarized and then there was an MPH version released later on with Grey lenses. The MPH version doesn't include the DB microbag or pin. I don't think the originals are too rare, but might pull a decent price for people wanting the complete collection.

Ok because I saw the devils brigade on eBay and that's what they were asking and I thought the sunglasses were really nice but that was the first time I had ever seen the sideways so had no idea. Thanks so much for your help!

I personally wouldn't pay $199 for any Sideways but that's just me. I'm not too knowledgeable about what they're running in price these days.

I don't think there is an acetate frame on Earth that is worth $199. The only reason i havent gotten rid of my Sideways is because my girlfriend wears them.

Back