• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diagnosed With X Metal Fever

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
My wife grabbed these for me on eBay after I wouldn't stop talking about how much I wanted them
a7847ecf.jpg

I really like this pair

They are an awesome pair. I have only worn mine in the house to try them on. I can't bring myself to wear them to afraid something would happen to them

The IH juliet is beautiful and a sure way to infect you even worse with the fever. They are like a gateway drug to other colorways.
I have a purple polo shirt that I wear with the IH's and it looks crazy. Actually what sunnies I wear on a given day is dictated by my shirt color, and sometimes if I wake up deciding to wear a certain colorway that drives what shirt I wear- but they always match.
I have a pair of IH's that I wear but the IH's are the only ones that I worry about because of the lenses.
24K Juliets I wear without much fear since the lenses are available and I have spare polarized lenses for "insurance".
However, the violet iridium is not available and I'm not sure if it was ever available as replacements from Oakley warranty.
They have none there presently and none scheduled for production as of Monday when I made a check-up.
So wear them in good health... but protect them with a microbag and soft vault when they are not on your head.
I would hate to have them get knocked around and scratched, that would screw up your day for sure!!!!

24K Juliets I wear without much fear since the lenses are available and I have spare polarized lenses for "insurance".

Where did you get the extra titanium polarized, I wasn't aware Oakley had those for sale??

Latest Posts

Back