• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Diamond Black Face Oakley Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Also on Ebay but here is your chance to get it at a off Ebay price.....

This is breaking my heart to sell. I have worn it with pride and cared for it like a child but with both family vehicles down and thousands of dollars needed I am left with no choice, so for you offering from my own personal collection I give you............

Diamond Black Face Oakley Minute Machine - Time Tank w/ Box
Watch is overall 9/10 with some scratches on bevel and light scratches on some areas of band but mostly in excellent condition. Sapphire Crystal is pristine as would be expected. See all photos! I got as close in the photos as I can so you can judge for yourself. You will see all the marks and craftsmanship that are needed to show this is a genuine Minute Machine including the no fail blue hue captured in a couple of the photos. I did a hand polish job a couple of months ago to remove some very minor, normal use scratches so the glare is still visible. This watch HAS BEEN WORN and you should not expect a like new or new condition watch but instead one that shows it has been cared for and adored for years with minor signs of usage.

Includes one Diamond Black Face watch in good working order

Box that is not the original but is a genuine Oakley Minute Machine box.

2 extra links

screws for links

$2500 on Ebay but here without Ebay Fees I will accept $2150 Non negotiable and that is Shipped through PPal USPS Priority Insured full amount and signature Requirement!
Only shipping to USA
If you want it shipped another method the shipping cost will be yours to handle.

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0046b.JPG

DSC_0047.JPG

DSC_0082.JPG

DSC_0083.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I don't know a lot about these watches, but this looks beautiful! Good seller! What do they call the finish? Again, Silly question, polished? Brushed? Gun?
Thanks.

Hey Chris, It is a Titanium metal that I polished a few months back to remove some scratching.

Status
Not open for further replies.