• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diamond Day !

nryc

Oakley Enthusiast
Quebec City
A beauty i looked to every day at work.
Some years later, she's home !
Before it's too late ( i sait the same excuse to my wife :D ).

Here is my Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition ( 1st Gen ) :

IMG_0561.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG

Last edited:
nice mm

-
my brother who wrote this
and child and he does not know what time
I told him it would buy the watch
and who takes care of my forum account
I tell him to keep an eye on sales that appears in forum
for me to buy
he ends up doing something that should not
he and only child and
do not know the consequences
sorry for
this evil
understood
Duplicate Accounts - there are no circumstances whatsoever where we allow duplicate accounts (you may not have a "personal" and "business" account for example). Duplicate accounts can be multiple accounts you created, multiple accounts you use, etc. We don't allow shared accounts either (so don't let anyone use your account). There are no "business" accounts and accounts are non-transferrable (if someone is an employee somewhere, the individual "owns" the account, not the business). In case we aren't being clear enough, you are allowed to create (and use) one account in your lifetime (if you are reincarnated, you still must use the account you created in your previous life).

Read more: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Duplicate Accounts - there are no circumstances whatsoever where we allow duplicate accounts (you may not have a "personal" and "business" account for example). Duplicate accounts can be multiple accounts you created, multiple accounts you use, etc. We don't allow shared accounts either (so don't let anyone use your account). There are no "business" accounts and accounts are non-transferrable (if someone is an employee somewhere, the individual "owns" the account, not the business). In case we aren't being clear enough, you are allowed to create (and use) one account in your lifetime (if you are reincarnated, you still must use the account you created in your previous life).

Read more: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

This happened . ---> :punish:

:D .

Back