• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diamond In The Rough At Oakleyvault.com

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Now that I ordered my pair I can share wink wink

I don't know where this stock came from...this model has been produced in YEARS if I recall correctly-must have been sitting n the corner of the warehouse with a tarp over it...especially considering this was a Sunglass Hut Exclusive, but I don't care.

Square Whisker with Emerald POLARIZED lenses. This is one of the rarest Oakley lenses and, honestly, of the few frame models it was put in the Square Whisker is the best. And that's not even talking about the price....$140 plus tax? Are you kidding me?

Oakley Polarized Square Whisker™ available online at Oakley Vault

I also picked up a pair from Sunglass hut in Sept. 2010 for the same price. It looks like they still have it listed on their website but it's only available for in store purchases. Nice find for yourself!!! Enjoy !!!

I also picked up a pair from Sunglass hut in Sept. 2010 for the same price. It looks like they still have it listed on their website but it's only available for in store purchases. Nice find for yourself!!! Enjoy !!!

Have any pictures you could share? Real pics of these are hard to find.....and how is the fit/coverage vs say a new Square Wire or an X Squared?

We've had that at my store for a couple of months now. Great to see that it's polarized but the lens doesn't fit the frame

Have any pictures you could share? Real pics of these are hard to find.....and how is the fit/coverage vs say a new Square Wire or an X Squared?

IMO I believe they are the lightest of the three. Fit for me is perfect, and I have a medium sized head. I have the X squared and I don't wear them because I don't like how they look as much as my other Xmetals. As for the new square wire, I believe they have spring type hinges on the temples, which are similar to the vintage c wire. I like the feel/fit of the square wire frame. Worth the investment if you are a whisker fan.. I have 3 pairs of original whiskers and 1 pair of square whiskers.

Latest Posts

Back