• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diamond Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I'll never have enough posts because I'm simply looking for a specific watch and I can't justify spending $35. thanks anyway.
That's a nice watch you are pursuing. Did you sell your first one?

Some people reacted to this post.
No. I got in some trouble and the ex wife sold it while I was out of rotation

Username Hidden said:
I'll never have enough posts because I'm simply looking for a specific watch and I can't justify spending $35. thanks anyway.
Lol, you can't justify 35 bucks but you wanna buy a diamond mm?

Not for something I'll never use again and here is my former watch because I'm sure u think I never had one to begin with because I wont waste $35

IMAG0281(1).jpg

IMAG0284.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Weird flex,I guess. Nice watch. Hope you find one

Weird flex indeed. To come in here and openly tell the entire forum you won’t be around after we all help you locate one of the most sought after O watches (other than the FMJ & TB2) is a legit odd approach. Good luck with your search but kindness kills especially within the walls of this forum. Rub some folks wrong and good luck getting help with an item a lot of people are also searching for.

Not sure how to respond to that. In no way did I try to imply that I would use this forum as a "stepping stone" to find a MM. I would, if at all in my power, if someone needs help, I would most definitely offer assistance. Using people is DEFINITELY NOT my m.o.

Username Hidden said:
Not for something I'll never use again

Ummmmmmmmmm

I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm going to be checking this site daily, but I am going to check in periodically. I'm simply trying to replace what was taken from me but if I can help someone, then I will. If honesty isnt the best policy in this forum, then do what ya gotta do.