• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diamond MM - keep or return?

Should I keep it and repair?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
Hi O watched enthusiasts,

Just bought this beauty: a Black face diamond MM, lnib complete.

But when I go to change a battery one of the back screw is stuck and the shop is unable to fix it. Understand for its 10 years old age. They recommend me to send over to Oakley with a quotation of 200$ plus with 3-4 weeks return time.

It has been consumed my thinking whether to keep or to return back to seller.

Besides Oakley, anybody can do the repair of this stuck screw?

Anyway, here enjoy the few pictures before it’s faith decided!

Thank you for any input.

2669270C-5C82-42DC-839E-544521D0BB59.jpeg
1227CFFD-73DB-4ACF-947D-3A6828B79CFA.jpeg
E79CD72E-53A5-4C05-97E0-616F32F1BF99.jpeg
2ABAB791-5506-49FF-99A2-543944F38D17.jpeg
71E7495C-E18D-4696-B865-AA486ECBBFF1.jpeg

I would rather sell something I can guarantee it works 100%.

After a few more thought, I think I’m gonna hit return to seller. Thanks for any input.

@Wesleypipesyo: me & YFG deal with each other often and trust each other. I always vouch for him.

True that my friend. If you’re not happy and can’t guarantee if it’s working well, better send I back ...
It’s too much value on it for only displaying it

I would rather sell something I can guarantee it works 100%.

After a few more thought, I think I’m gonna hit return to seller. Thanks for any input.

@Wesleypipesyo: me & YFG deal with each other often and trust each other. I always vouch for him.

Did he disclose this issue before bought? Just ask for a partial refund if he didn’t. I wouldn’t return the watch if you got a good deal. As people are asking a lot for diamond MM.

Cheers bro.

Did he disclose this issue before bought? Just ask for a partial refund if he didn’t. I wouldn’t return the watch if you got a good deal. As people are asking a lot for diamond MM.

Cheers bro.

Well normally I would agree with you but knowing what he paid and the risks in general that the inner movement could be damaged, I wouldn’t keep it ...

Latest Posts

Back