• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diamond red dial MM

On the second thought. I thought these were to be polished?? The pics looks like a reg finish??

In your dreams you know that aint gonna happened hahahahahaahaha congrats though.

Just to make sure no i wasnt the one who bought these but a friend of mine did thats where i got disapointed with the red ... And no they are not polished But u can always pay 4000 retail and make it a custom polished lol

I want the minute with yellow details to send it to polish but its hard to find these days...

Just to make sure no i wasnt the one who bought these but a friend of mine did thats where i got disapointed with the red ... And no they are not polished But u can always pay 4000 retail and make it a custom polished lol

I want the minute with yellow details to send it to polish but its hard to find these days...
Owe i see. I guess its not polish then. For 4k you would expect top knotch packaging. I guess even that is a total fail. I see the case is just a plastic case i was hoping for TB kind if packaging.

image.jpeg