1. Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Discussion in 'Oakley Sunglasses Discussion' started by Bernie Fincham, 2/11/19.

1. Bernie Fincham

Bernie Fincham

So I recently purchased a big collection of vintage Oakley stuff and scored the pair below.

Does anyone have any information on them?

Was wonder if they were part of the splatter collection or are maybe custom?

Thanks

Did all of the STPL collection have painted arms? - 51638576_10218456378351283_7839587553232551936_n.jpg

Did all of the STPL collection have painted arms? - 50850147_10218456378631290_2621949728866172928_n.jpg

Last edited: 2/11/19

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports Premium Member

Yes. I believe so.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

3. Bernie Fincham

Bernie Fincham

Ok, thanks.

And I rephrased my question in the original post, looking for more info on them if anyone has some.

4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo

Are those supposed to be STPL’s?

Rcga32 likes this.

5. Rcga32

Rcga32 Premium Member

I had the same question...

6. Bernie Fincham

Bernie Fincham

I have no idea... that's what I'm trying to find out... I've never seen a pair like this before.

7. Rcga32

Rcga32 Premium Member

The STPL Blades I have seen in the past have had painted arms and a different splatter pattern.
    But the arms on Blades are easily interchangeable hence someone could have swapped for a set of plain black arms

Nortika likes this.

8. Lexkempo

Lexkempo

STPL’s I’ve seen have have white ‘splatter’ (bird poop splatter) with blue etched lenses

Anything else is from a retro splatter series...

Rcga32 likes this.

9. Bernie Fincham

Bernie Fincham

So you think what I have is just a custom pair that someone painted themselves?

10. Lexkempo

Lexkempo

No. I think they really could have been a splatter collection for Razer Blades like they had for M frames