• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did all straight jacket II have made in the USA on the arm? I have quite a few pair that all do but got a pair today that don't.l

The guy that I bought them from says he worked at the Oakley store and they were customs. He swears they are authentic. He said the customs don't have the same markings as the pre made ones. He seems very sincere but I don't want to get taken for my money.
Customs won’t have a sku on them because they are made per customer but I think they will have the made in usa (assuming they were) and they still should have measurement. Someone correct me if I’m wrong so don’t quote me.

The guy that I bought them from says he worked at the Oakley store and they were customs. He swears they are authentic. He said the customs don't have the same markings as the pre made ones. He seems very sincere but I don't want to get taken for my money.
Post some more pics of rest of frame.

IMG_20210626_203213112.jpg
IMG_20210626_203219678.jpg
IMG_20210626_203318378.jpg
IMG_20210626_203230639.jpg
IMG_20210626_203135561.jpg

If there from The last couple years they were made in China and not the USA. Thanks to lux. I believe the one sold on Oakley/si are still made in usa.

Those are the same glasses in those photos??
looks electric blue or other in the first photos but light blue in the recent ones :oops:

They look legit to me as well. OCP for sure. I need those bands. I have never seen that color on SJ2. Very cool.

Back