• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did anybody change there Oakley Timebomb 2 capacitor already?

Nisjuke16

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi I want to know if anybody repair there Timebomb 2 capacitor due to stopping faster than usual when not wearing it? Is it true that automatic watch usually stop between 2 to 3 days if not wearing it?

Trick question. Tb2 doesn’t have a capacitor! I’m on to you…
I am sorry I did not know 😊 I am just assuming it has cause the tb1 have it. Do u know if what is the cause of why the tb2 don’t hold charge that long?

I am sorry I did not know I am just assuming it has cause the tb1 have it. Do u know if what is the cause of why the tb2 don’t hold charge that long?

It’s an automatic movement. If you’re not wearing it, you need to put it in a winder or it’ll stop after 2 days or so

I am sorry I did not know 😊 I am just assuming it has cause the tb1 have it. Do u know if what is the cause of why the tb2 don’t hold charge that long?
It’s an automatic movement. If you’re not wearing it, you need to put it in a winder or it’ll stop after 2 days or so
Oh ok thanks did not know that tb1 is kinetic I thought they are both automatic.

Oh ok thanks. Have a Great Labor Day
No problem! I’ll be working unfortunately, but be sure to enjoy yours! I believe Seiko had/has a “Kinetic” line, but it was just an automatic with a rechargeable battery. Similar to the time bomb, heck the time bomb has Seiko guts so it might be the same.

Back