• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did I buy the wrong model of Oakley's for driving?

I recently purchased the following pair of Oakley's from Sunglass Hut:

```

DETAIL

• Name: OO9154 Half Jacket® 2.0 XL
  • UPC: 888392486677
  • Shape: Rectangle
  • Frame material: O_matter
  • Frame color: Matte Black
  • Lens material: Polycarbonate
  • Lens Technology: Prizm_polarized
  • Lens color: Prizm Black Polarized
  • Lens height: 39.4
  • Looks best on these face shapes: Oval, Round
View attachment 915105
Not suitable for driving and road use
```

But Now I am getting buyer's remorse (I haven't picked up the order yet from the store and can always cancel). I am mainly wanting sunglasses for driving and using on a bike. Conerned about the "not suitable for driving and road use" disclaimer.

Should I cancel this and get a different model? IF so, any recommendations for someone that gets eye strain (sometimes) during long driving road trips?
Honestly, it all depends on what you like when you see through the lenses.
My go-to lenses are the Prizm Deep Water Polarized, and I use them when I drive, my everyday when I and ride my motorcycle. So with that said, I don't necessarily *have to* use Prizm Deep Water for fishing, or be in water environments. I just like what I see when I put them on.

Honestly, it all depends on what you like when you see through the lenses.
My go-to lenses are the Prizm Deep Water Polarized, and I use them when I drive, my everyday when I and ride my motorcycle. So with that said, I don't necessarily *have to* use Prizm Deep Water for fishing, or be in water environments. I just like what I see when I put them on.
i like those lens alot myself..kind of an amber view

Back