• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did I Do Okay?

It shipped FedEx today, so I'll have a chance to inspect them in a few days. My only immediate concern is the condition of the socks and rubber kit, since they're at least 10 years old and been sitting in their box all that time. Otherwise, I expect the frames and lenses and nose are perfect. We shall see. 🤞🤞
Oh I bet we have plenty of those around here ;) Just ask in the exchange!

It shipped FedEx today, so I'll have a chance to inspect them in a few days. My only immediate concern is the condition of the socks and rubber kit, since they're at least 10 years old and been sitting in their box all that time. Otherwise, I expect the frames and lenses and nose are perfect. We shall see. 🤞🤞
I’d return if they aren’t. If advertised as new or like new, make sure they are.

Received them today in pristine, perfect condition. Literally flawless. At least if I overpaid for them, Seller held up his end of it. In the future, now I know to check with you guys here on pricing...lesson learned. Thanks to all for shooting straight with me.

Yeah always check here. There are great sellers here.
You’re lucky enough to get a great pair in great shape that’s the win to take away.

Yeah, I'm not a collector or reseller...I needed to replace a pair my wife bought 14 years ago and recently lost during an extended Christmas roadtrip. My hope is to never need to buy another pair of Juliets again. 🤞🤞
Darn bro look at the exchange there’s like 250-350 range. Get two more at least 😅

Back