• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did I miss out on a deal

Serturbo

I am Jim Jannard...
Was ready to pull the trigger and just pay the asking price when I saw that the screw on the back case was stripped... asked seller and he said battery was just replaced a week ago...

watch is pretty beat up, only comes with 5 links per side (which is fine for my wrists) and no box or case.... plus that stripped screw head really bothered me.. how bad would it have been if the threads were stripped also

Did I miss out on a deal? Been looking for red face minute machine for a “minute” haha ...

pS it sold for asking price of $700

1FA03CAC-7069-4B01-B516-2FB3E58631EC.png
9770393B-50EA-4241-A95E-8312A809B74D.png
59A564BF-CF54-4418-9289-E6838F922E6E.png

Was ready to pull the trigger and just pay the asking price when I saw that the screw on the back case was stripped... asked seller and he said battery was just replaced a week ago...

watch is pretty beat up, only comes with 5 links per side (which is fine for my wrists) and no box or case.... plus that stripped screw head really bothered me.. how bad would it have been if the threads were stripped also

Did I miss out on a deal? Been looking for red face minute machine for a “minute” haha ...

pS it sold for asking price of $700

View attachment 509346 View attachment 509347 View attachment 509348

It had a scrape on the crystal. I would of passed. A screw busted and a crystal imperfection are two different extremes. I would of personally replaced the crystal which wouldn’t of been worth the deal

Jewelers can replace the crystal? Thought it was pretty cost prohibitive to do so...

Latest Posts

Back