• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did you get a frosted or non frosted planet X Sub zero?

Did you get a frosted or non frosted planet X Sub zero?

• Frosted prizm road/planet X

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • Non frosted prizm road/planet X

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
I’ve got frosted… super limited version if anyone wants to trade for a R1 plasma NIB or a polished black MM.
A0C3FFE5-372D-4B39-B4E3-D4066FF730D3.jpeg

The product picture on the website had frosted lens. Might that be the "true" pair?
Yep! And looks like not too many non frosteds left for trade.

If anybody wants to trade their non frosted to frosted prizm road/planet x post them here. I know a few people still looking to trade

Depending on where you are 290-300

Interesting. In Oz, they are A$325 with is about US$240. Might mean that you guys might be able to pick some non-frosted ones in a few weeks time once people here work out what they are keeping. Including shipping it would be about the price of the ones bought in the US.

• Math Question ????
  • Frosted prizm road/planet X​

Votes: 28....82.4%
  • Non frosted prizm road/planet X​

Votes: 7.....20.6% ............................................................. 82.4% + 20.6% = 103% ??? Uhmmm ????
It's because the person who set up the vote allowed for multiple voting... so some people voted for both LOL

I can't bring myself to spend X-Metal money on plastic glasses, but if I did, I'd get the Planet X non-frosted.