• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

did you go to college?

First I've ever heard of such things.

lol, your handle was the first thing I thought of when I read that...

Y'all know, this thread was created by somebody trying to get enough posts for exchange access. Instead of the usual "looks awesome!" posts, he created a bunch of threads, some in the wrong section (like football in the help section). I guess that's better, at least more novel, compared to the usual. But this one thread has done better than I expected; will the OP ever revisit it???

WTF you mean i wasted a perfectly good Jeffy MeMe on a thread designed to boost someone's eligibility to buy/sell .
Fu<k you OP

And Welcome

Let's keep these threads on the general topics - it may be the off topic area - but every thread doesn't need to go to random banter, plenty of chit chat threads for those.

Just want it to stay civil here ladies and gents. As always feel free to drop me a line to chat more at anytime.

Did anybody go to ucdavis with a 4PT0 gpa?

Yup- and pretty sure between profile handles like that and my vanity plates I get a raised eyebrow from many...but whatever. Anyway yes, in all seriousness, I did- with Highest Honors and Commendation for Academic Excellence. Majors were a double in Communication and Sociology with a minor in Psych and Geology. And for what they're worth I also have two AA degrees (also with the same GPA)- Social Science and Linguistics.

Between all that, working full time and raising my 2-7 year old (then, now 19) daughter, I didn't sleep for 5 years- the beauty of youth- no way in hell I pull off anything near that today pushing 37.

Funny thing is I'm still working in the same industry I was before I even started college...except then I was filing files on shelves in ice cold storage rooms and now I close billion dollar transactions- and while I think that could have happened without any college at all its still, after my son and daughter, the thing I'm most proud of.

I'm in college right now. I'm working on a BS in Health Science with a concentration in Public Health and I already have a minor in Sociology.

Erap's college pic

image.jpg

Brown Mackie College Atlanta ! that life was never forgotten. I remember we have group of 6 friends and had rigging at very 1st day of college. anyways that's all the part of life. love that life still, want to go back on that time.

------------------------------------
is it really a good idea to (deleted by me)
Welcome to the forum.

Buy blogposts? What is that?

Last edited:
Back