• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did you see the Finito on eBay? I took a chance.

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I saw this Finito on eBay starting bid $225. Said it needed a tune up but other than that was in good shape. The pictures didn't tell much but I like a good gamble. Nobody else is on it so I did my thing. I don't normally pay this much for a pair but finding a serial matched Finito doesn't happen too often.

It just came in today and I got right to work on it. Pulled it all apart, scrubbed away the leftover DNA, replaced the rubbers, did a tune up on the nose bridge (didn't **** up the pins!), and cleaned the lenses.

The box is perfect. The coin has never been removed so no tears. Came with the papers and extra rubbers. Best of all, the serials match. So $225 for the Finito, $10 for new rubbers, and $15 for new flex couplers. $250 for a like new Finito. I'm super stoked!

This is the eBay link.
oakely sunglasses finito juliet carbon | eBay

Before pics:
IMG_2997.JPG
IMG_2998.JPG
IMG_2999.JPG
IMG_3003.JPG
IMG_3004.JPG

After:

Lenses aren't 100% but they're good enough for me.
IMG_3001.JPG
IMG_3002.JPG
IMG_3007.JPG
IMG_3009.JPG
IMG_3008.JPG

And since I have no more room in the X Metal case, they will sit in the box until I move everything into the new Oakley room. It's currently under construction.

IMG_3010.JPG

I saw this Finito on eBay starting bid $225. Said it needed a tune up but other than that was in good shape. The pictures didn't tell much but I like a good gamble. Nobody else is on it so I did my thing. I don't normally pay this much for a pair but finding a serial matched Finito doesn't happen too often.

It just came in today and I got right to work on it. Pulled it all apart, scrubbed away the leftover DNA, replaced the rubbers, did a tune up on the nose bridge (didn't **** up the pins!), and cleaned the lenses.

The box is perfect. The coin has never been removed so no tears. Came with the papers and extra rubbers. Best of all, the serials match. So $225 for the Finito, $10 for new rubbers, and $15 for new flex couplers. $250 for a like new Finito. I'm super stoked!

This is the eBay link.
oakely sunglasses finito juliet carbon | eBay

Before pics:
View attachment 317172 View attachment 317173 View attachment 317174 View attachment 317175 View attachment 317176

After:

Lenses aren't 100% but they're good enough for me.
View attachment 317177 View attachment 317178 View attachment 317179 View attachment 317181 View attachment 317180

And since I have no more room in the X Metal case, they will sit in the box until I move everything into the new Oakley room. It's currently under construction.

View attachment 317182
Great pickup! Congrats!!

Back