• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Die-Cast 2009 Chevy Silverado Nascar (Oakley) Truck?

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
A local seller (1.5 hours away) has a "2009 Chevy Silverado Nascar (Oakley) truck" for sale for $30 CAD ($21.65 USD). I don't know anything about the die-cast trucks or cars but it caught my eye as something to throw in the display case (only because it has "OAKLEY" and 4 big "O" symbols on it :rolleyes:. Any idea what its worth? I might take a look next time I am in his city. This has officially turned into an addiction because I don't watch Nascar and I am not a truck guy, let alone a Chevy guy! Lord help me :oops:.

O truck.JPG

A local seller (1.5 hours away) has a "2009 Chevy Silverado Nascar (Oakley) truck" for sale for $30 CAD ($21.65 USD). I don't know anything about the die-cast trucks or cars but it caught my eye as something to throw in the display case (only because it has "OAKLEY" and 4 big "O" symbols on it :rolleyes:. Any idea what its worth? I might take a look next time I am in his city. This has officially turned into an addiction because I don't watch Nascar and I am not a truck guy, let alone a Chevy guy! Lord help me :oops:.

View attachment 207607
The price is right and it's a cool piece.

They go for 100 bucks on the bay. I have always wanted one but not willing to pay that price...
Perfect. I will buy it and sell to Frank for $100 ;). I emailed the seller so will see how it goes. It might look nice in the display case and take up enough room that I won't need to buy more glasses, especially those costly x-metals. I thought you were all crazy but I have a Juliet now and 2 more on the way.

Is that an Oakley item or just graphics?
Ihave a few of the Oakley diecast cars, but I dont remember ever seeing this item.

Is that an Oakley item or just graphics?
Ihave a few of the Oakley diecast cars, but I dont remember ever seeing this item.
I'm not sure but I'm guessing it's just Oakley graphics. I didn't see any on eBay but figure it's worth picking up to throw in the case, especially now that he dropped the price to $25 CAD (18 USD).

Latest Posts

Back