• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Difference between Feedbacks and Caveats?

Are they The SAME / CLOSE ENOUGH / COMPLETELY DIFFERENT?

• Same Just Different Temples

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@herbieninja

Tie Breakers were slightly small for her but still looked good, but they're practically the same price as the feedbacks. The tiebreakers were like 10% too small

@Blondie

If caveats are slightly bigger than the feedbacks, that's a big issue for her. The feedbacks were almost perfect size.. maybe about 5% too big. Any bigger and we wouldn't even try to buy them. The tiebreakers were like 10% too small

It looks like I'm going to fork out the cash for multiple Feedbacks because Maui Jim's suck…. As we all know here on OF

I think the saying is... Go big or go home... or is it go broke or go home? ... either way I'll be going home in this case

FIFY

Caveat lenses are 1mm wider than Feedback (60mm vs. 59mm)... hardly noticeable. The hair pulling is a much bigger issue. My wife only wears Unstoppable and Cohort. Neither has the hair pulling feature. But she just throws them around and beats them up. I used to cringe, now I'm over it. I pick up good used frames on eBay for under $30, and add Walleva non-polarized polycarbonate lenses to them for $20, and she loves them. She gets a bunch of different looks, and I'm wasting less money.

Back