• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Difference X-Metal And XX

Good new found my old black irid. Lenses and now i remember why changed to 24k. The lens doesnt have scratches but in one angle you can see how the lens seems to crack in really small waves, like you crush a tint window, hard to explain, so when you use it the vision is not too clear. Weird thing is this lens never been bend or dropped.

Btw found also a bags with oakley screws:)

Good new found my old black irid. Lenses and now i remember why changed to 24k. The lens doesnt have scratches but in one angle you can see how the lens seems to crack in really small waves, like you crush a tint window, hard to explain, so when you use it the vision is not too clear. Weird thing is this lens never been bend or dropped.

Btw found also a bags with oakley screws:)

nice! what screws? i could use some penny hinge screws and a couple others..

btw the lens with internal cracking would be caused by degradation. its most likely cos they weren't kept clean and/or under the hot sun (left in a car maybe?) for too long.

nice! what screws? i could use some penny hinge screws and a couple others..

btw the lens with internal cracking would be caused by degradation. its most likely cos they weren't kept clean and/or under the hot sun (left in a car maybe?) for too long.
To be honest dont remember if i left unders sun lol, i think i didnt, maybe material deffect.? The screws that i found is the orbit one, so at least i just need the gasket.