• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Digging the Mag Switch!!!

Timhyde74

Cereal Killer Extraordinaire (mostly fruitloops)
A couple of weeks ago I ran across a pair of mint condition Mag Switches for, what I considered to be, a fairly decent price, so I pulled the trigger on them, and I have to say, at first I wasn't to sure about them, but the more I wear em, the more I'm diggin em! I had never even heard about the Mag shades until I ran across this pair, and I've been an Oakley fan/customer/collector since the late 80's! Better late than never I suppose 😁

20210703_160121.jpg

20210703_160149.jpg

T
A couple of weeks ago I ran across a pair of mint condition Mag Switches for, what I considered to be, a fairly decent price, so I pulled the trigger on them, and I have to say, at first I wasn't to sure about them, but the more I wear em, the more I'm diggin em! I had never even heard about the Mag shades until I ran across this pair, and I've been an Oakley fan/customer/collector since the late 80's! Better late than never I suppose 😁

View attachment 883934

View attachment 883935
They are a great pair to have, but can be very delicate as well. The coating isn’t durable so be careful getting sweat on them. You can look up other discussions on these via search

View attachment 883934

View attachment 883935
Yep I Just Got Hip To Them As Well… I bought 3 pairs of the mag switch and mag 4 … all dark carbine

image.jpg

Back