• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Digging the Mag Switch!!!

I thought about picking up the Mag 4 too, but I understand they are quite a bit smaller than the switch, and the Switch already pretty small on my big face, but still look pretty sharp! ......at least I think they do 🤣!!!

I thought about picking up the Mag 4 too, but I understand they are quite a bit smaller than the switch, and the Switch already pretty small on my big face, but still look pretty sharp! ......at least I think they do 🤣!!!
Don't do it. They are very small. Especially if you think the switch looks small. I think they fit you quite well.

Pennys have a spring hinge. They would "fit" you but would look small. I would say r1 or r2. Some people complain about the xs stems digging into their domes or i would say try those.

Pennys have a spring hinge. They would "fit" you but would look small. I would say r1 or r2. Some people complain about the xs stems digging into their domes or i would say try those.
Well, I'm currently working a deal that will, hopefully, result in me obtaining a sweet pair of R1's, but at the cost of my XX's 🤷‍♂️ I figure I'll pick up another pair of XX's in the near future. My only concern is the tendency of the R1's to spider crack the lenses while putting them on, and taking them off. I hope that won't become an issue 🤷‍♂️

Well, I'm currently working a deal that will, hopefully, result in me obtaining a sweet pair of R1's, but at the cost of my XX's 🤷‍♂️ I figure I'll pick up another pair of XX's in the near future. My only concern is the tendency of the R1's to spider crack the lenses while putting them on, and taking them off. I hope that won't become an issue 🤷‍♂️
I will never own an r1 or r2. Love the styles but they are simply too big on me. Plus that spidering shiht is nonsense. @pjd1234 , anything that helps with this issue ?

Latest Posts

Back