• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Digging the Mag Switch!!!

I will never own an r1 or r2. Love the styles but they are simply too big on me. Plus that spidering shiht is nonsense. @pjd1234 , anything that helps with this issue ?
I hear ya, I have a clone pair of R1's that I wear when I'm mowing and weedeating. I bought em just to get an idea of how a real pair would look and feel before I dropped a grand just to find out that they weren't for me, and they actually fit my face pretty well. The quality doesn't even compare, but they are great, "wear to work in" shades 🤷‍♂️. Lol

I hear ya, I have a clone pair of R1's that I wear when I'm mowing and weedeating. I bought em just to get an idea of how a real pair would look and feel before I dropped a grand just to find out that they weren't for me, and they actually fit my face pretty well. The quality doesn't even compare, but they are great, "wear to work in" shades 🤷‍♂️. Lol
Promise the forum you will smash the knockoffs with a sledgehammer when you cop some real ones ?!! A slow motion video would be amazing !!

I will never own an r1 or r2. Love the styles but they are simply too big on me. Plus that spidering shiht is nonsense. @pjd1234 , anything that helps with this issue ?
Yes don’t put them head on, but put them on like you are putting a baseball cap. I haven’t cracked an r1 lens ever, not even dillons and thise are brittle as hell.

Yes don’t put them head on, but put them on like you are putting a baseball cap. I haven’t cracked an r1 lens ever, not even dillons and thise are brittle as hell.
Nice! Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting this deal done! Payday can't get here fast enough!!!

My only problem with dillons, is trying to decide which color looks the best!....well, that, and the fact that they cost almost as much as my wife's car payment!!! 🤣

Back