• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Digging the Mag Switch!!!

Nice pick up!! The Mag Switch was always a dream pair of mine. They still look incredible nearly 20 years after they were released!

Nice pick up!! The Mag Switch was always a dream pair of mine. They still look incredible nearly 20 years after they were released!
Thanks! I never even knew they existed until I ran across these. I plan to eventually have them molded at some point, polish the frames, and do a lense change 🤷‍♂️ But, that's down the road a piece....

Thanks! I never even knew they existed until I ran across these. I plan to eventually have them molded at some point, polish the frames, and do a lense change 🤷‍♂️ But, that's down the road a piece....
It would be a good idea , especially for wearability, to polish and clear coat. I will only rock mine in the cooler seasons. The pictures of them corroding is a fair warning to all. It does seem that I have seen worse pics of the ti ice pairs than I have the dark carbides. 🤔

I have mullered about 3 pairs of Pearl Fire over the years! @Timhyde74 a great pick up, did you get them off @Leatherfoot?

Mag Switch is definitely in my top 4 of O frames for design & comfort. 👍
Thanks!!!
I didn't get them here on the forum, but if @Leatherfoot had like 20 something pair he found at a garage sale its entirely possible they came from him 🤔

Back