• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Digging The New Clear Stands

The thought crossed my mind, but I'd be afraid of transfer to the Oaks over time, regardless of which paint I used.

Maybe cerakote, though...
Oh, and if you want to be unique , what i would /will do (when I can get a few) is just stick different vinyl decals over areas that would look best filled in or set. This may take time but i know itll look sick.

Last edited:
Oh, and if you want to be unique , what i would /will do (when I can get a few) is just stick different vinyl decals over areas that would look best filled in or set. This may take time but i know itll look sick.

Or hydro dip? Maybe we're opening some new doors here - using the clear stands as a blank platform for the same sort of tech we use to custom finish our Oaks... combined with the new stack-and-rotate flexibility, it could really take things to the next level...

Or we could just leave them alone and spend more money on our Oaks...

Or hydro dip? Maybe we're opening some new doors here - using the clear stands as a blank platform for the same sort of tech we use to custom finish our Oaks... combined with the new stack-and-rotate flexibility, it could really take things to the next level...

Or we could just leave them alone and spend more money on our Oaks...
I'll be more than happy to do both! :dance2:

I'm liking those new stands. I still think I like the black color more, but these stands offer some flexibility which is pretty awesome.

Latest Posts

Back