• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dilemma/Annoyance

Which lenses to keep in?

• Total voters

Lexkempo

Frog Fanatic
Montreal - South Shore
I just received some new ruby lenses from Ausoakley and they look Awesome!!!

My dilemma is this:

* I like ( no LOVE) the "outside" look of ruby's ... always have ...its what attracted me to X-Metals in the first place ... but the lens tint is SO boring

* My Fire Iridiums are older, tiny scratches and not as 'cool' looking as the Ruby's but the lens tint is so awesome to drive in...

Thoughts?

(TBH i've thought of finding a cheap set of lenses of Fire Iridium to stick in my Flaks or Split's to i can have the best of all worlds ... still looking)

I'm a big fan of original but what matters most is what you are happier with. I would go with the function part of your statement as the deciding factor where you clearly mentioned that the tint is great for you with driving. In this case I would say it's better to feel good than to look good.

I'm a big fan of original but what matters most is what you are happier with. I would go with the function part of your statement as the deciding factor where you clearly mentioned that the tint is great for you with driving. In this case I would say it's better to feel good than to look good.

Fire Irid is great for driving on overcast days ... but i dont find the frames the greatest, coverage is a little lacking sometimes ... but Juliets are Juliets ... ;)

Ima try the frames today on my drive to work...

Ima look into getting some frogs with fire iridium... Maybe a matte black... Hmm. ... Or a LX frame... Hmmmm...

But yeah... Fire Iri is an awesome all arounder

257kv3a.jpg

Back