• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Dillon blue in XS and R2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If you have these lenses for XS or R2 hit me up

Some people reacted to this post.
I don't think you'll ever fit a Dillon lens in an r2. They're like 2x too thick to fit in the lens groove.

Username Hidden said:
I don't think you'll ever fit a Dillon lens in an r2. They're like 2x too thick to fit in the lens groove.

If any1 can make it work you or Chris can 🙏🙏🙏

Username Hidden said:
I don't believe anyone in OF is cutting Dillons anymore. But hey, you never know

Is that like a cough cough 😷 😆😆😆

Yeah, the Dillons people sent a cease and desist notice to RJ a while back, they hate seeing their lenses on other brand frames (even when their frames are crap), plus last time I check the tickness and material they are made of, increases the complexity of the cut, meaning higher risk of something going wrong.
I got my cuts from a fellow member located in Japan, and I think his cutter is also from there. Btw I really want to see that Dillon R2, I’m sure it’ll look cool as hell

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, the Dillons people sent a cease and desist notice to RJ a while back, they hate seeing their lenses on other brand frames (even when their frames are crap), plus last time I check the tickness and material they are made of, increases the complexity of the cut, meaning higher risk of something going wrong.
I got my cuts from a fellow member located in Japan, and I think his cutter is also from there. Btw I really want to see that Dillon R2, I’m sire it’ll look cool as hell
I'm not a huge R2 fan, but I would buy an R2 with Dillons in a second. GLWS...

To echo what @zwc0442 said dillons in an r2 would be damn near impossible just because of the thickness. Even if you got the part where it goes into the frame right the lower half would be really thick and it wouldn't look right

Username Hidden said:
I got my cuts from a fellow member located in Japan, and I think his cutter is also from there. Btw I really want to see that Dillon R2, I’m sure it’ll look cool as hell

Can’t agree more brother. R2 dillons would be amazing

I’m guessing you took a liking to them XX blue dillons?:cool:

Will dillons fit a r2? Someone was saying they are super thick but I have not looked personally.