• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Dillon blue in XS and R2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Yeah, the Dillons people sent a cease and desist notice to RJ a while back, they hate seeing their lenses on other brand frames (even when their frames are crap), plus last time I check the tickness and material they are made of, increases the complexity of the cut, meaning higher risk of something going wrong.
I got my cuts from a fellow member located in Japan, and I think his cutter is also from there. Btw I really want to see that Dillon R2, I’m sure it’ll look cool as hell
It’s a shame they (Dillon) decided to use CR-39 for their lenses..as opposed to something more along the lines of poly-carb or trivex. Considering that a pair of Drake or Colt lenses run 130 a pair.
I say this even though I want a bunch of cc dillons for pit boss, Mars, Juliet..etc.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I’m guessing you took a liking to them XX blue dillons?:cool:

now I have two plasma xx with Dillion’s and 4 others with ice 🤣🤣🤣. Thanks for adding to the O-diction

Username Hidden said:
It’s a shame they (Dillon) decided to use CR-39 for their lenses..as opposed to something more along the lines of poly-carb or trivex. Considering that a pair of Drake or Colt lenses run 130 a pair.
I say this even though I want a bunch of cc dillons for pit boss, Mars, Juliet..etc.
Like these...😁

EA4D2E07-B2CA-4B51-9238-BF9C29EA9E29.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
now I have two plasma xx with Dillion’s and 4 others with ice 🤣🤣🤣. Thanks for adding to the O-diction
I have the 3 R1 with gold silver and blue and 2 xx in blue still after selling that one to you, sold my PB1 Dillion’s a while back to a member on here wondering if he still has them. Been trying to stay away from them pricey beautiful lenses.

52D237B5-E72C-453B-B75A-E80E88FAEDC6.jpeg