• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Dillon Matte NIR lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That grey one would look nice on my Latch Alpha gunmetal (but definitely nicer in any X-metal).

Some people reacted to this post.
According to the Internet, Dillons are made of CR-39 [stands for Columbia Resin #39] which is very good for optical clarity, but NOT good for impact strength. So if you wear glasses in conditions where an object could fly at your face and hurt your eye (like going to the shooting range, running, bicycling, motorcycling without a shield, etc.), I wouldn't trust Dillons. For everyday conditions, like driving, walking, or going to the beach, CR-39 would be fine.

Username Hidden said:
According to the Internet, Dillons are made of CR-39 [stands for Columbia Resin #39] which is very good for optical clarity, but NOT good for impact strength. So if you wear glasses in conditions where an object could fly at your face and hurt your eye (like going to the shooting range, running, bicycling, motorcycling without a shield, etc.), I wouldn't trust Dillons. For everyday conditions, like driving, walking, or going to the beach, CR-39 would be fine.
So, stick to lifestyle usage (ie: driving, walking, day trip to the beach, etc).

Up

I’d be paranoid to install them,if I messed up I have a stroke

I put in an order and this showed up today. Highly recommend.
D2784424-38A9-44C5-AD0B-19AFB8189EBA.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
I put in an order and this showed up today. Highly recommend.View attachment 873847
Pleasure working with you brother, great to see a killer custom go to the next level with some NIR madness :)

I have 1 Silver NIR cut for R1 ready to ship.

Let me know if you would like a pair cut for a different frame as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.